Remember, we GUARANTEE that you will receive the best deals & prices when you book directly through our website.
- FOUND A CHEAPER RATE: Email our Reservations Team & we will match the price!*
- WE CAN HELP BOOK YOUR BOAT TRANSFER!: Book directly with us and we will be happy to assist with arranging your return boat transfers to ensure a seamless journey to the island
Booking Direct ensures that we can provide the best deals & rates for your holiday with us. If you have any further questions or require any assistance to complete your reservation online please contact us today.
We look forward to welcoming you to Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa.
Resort Expansion 2017/2018
We are expanding our resort with adding more villas & facilities. Construction has commenced and will be until November 2018, we expect minimal disturbances during this period.
Nyepi Day | 17th of March 2018
We would like to advise that on Saturday the 17th of March 2018 we will celebrate “Nyepi Day”. Nyepi is a Balinese “Day of Silence” that falls on Bali’s Lunar New Year.
The Balinese New Year called Icaka New Year 1939, is a day of absolute silence through-out the island. For Hindu Balinese, the day is an opportunity to engage in fasting, meditation and self-introspection. The most special festive holiday by contrast, is observed as a day of absolute stillness where there is no traffic at all on the roads, all outlets and offices are closed and all lights are switched off throughout the night. The streets will be closed to both pedestrians and vehicles. The Domestic and International airport as well as the harbor will be also closed.
The highlight of the celebration falls on Nyepi Day, Saturday the 17th March 2018. Observance starts at 06.00 am or at sunrise and ends at 6.00 am on Sunday 18th March 2018. The prohibitions are taken very seriously, by the Hindu population in Bali. The family of Batu Karang Lembongan respectfully asks that noise be kept to a minimum and respect be shown to the local traditions of this peaceful day. During this time as no movement is permitted throughout the island, access both entering and exiting the resort will be closed. The Deck Cafe & Bar & The Howff Whisky, Gin, & Wine Bar will be closed, and Muntigs Bar & Restaurant only open for in-house guests for breakfast and lunch.
Our apologies for any inconveniences, as there will be no check ins or check outs on the 17th of March 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Room Rates are inclusive of Breakfast for 2 people.
- Prices are in IDR and are exclude 21% Government Tax & Service Charge
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of accommodation package is required to secure your reservation
- Credit card deposit will only be charged after the booking is confirmed. Once the credit card is processed, the company will email your confirmation to you, which must be retained for check-in purposes
- Full payment of accommodation package is required seven (7) days before arrival
- Low Season period: 16th Jan – 31st May & 16th Oct – 17th Dec
High season period: 1st June – 15th Oct & 18th Dec – 15th Jan
- Extra person in villa per night above 12 years inclusive of Breakfast is an additional cost of IDR 420,826 – price is subject to 21% Government Tax & Service Charge.
- No charge for one (1) child under 12 years in existing bedding sharing with two (2) adults. Includes Breakfast.
- Extra child under 12 years inclusive of Breakfast, is an additional cost of IDR 318,347 – price is subject to 21% Government Tax & Service Charge.
- Check out is 10am | Check in is 12pm.
- Guaranteed Price Match Policy: We will happily match any rate found online providing there is sufficient proof provided by the customer.
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
- Group Booking (8 rooms or more must be booked to be deemed a group)
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of accommodation package is required to secure a group reservation
- A second non-refundable deposit of 40% is due 3 months prior to the arrival date
- Final payment is due 7 days prior to arrival
- All deposits are non refundable
- If the booking is decreased then conditions will apply to the rooms cancelled
- All deposits are non refundable
- A cancellation made within 7 days prior to the arrival date or the guests does not show up, full payment for the booking is still required
Boat Transfers and Time table
There are a few options to get from Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island, please click here to refer to how to get there page for the additional costs not included in the above rates.