Found a better rate online? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, we GUARANTEE that you will receive the best deals & prices when you book directly through our website.
- FOUND A CHEAPER RATE: Email our Reservations Team & we will match the price!*
- WE CAN HELP BOOK YOUR BOAT TRANSFER!: Book directly with us and we will be happy to assist with arranging your return boat transfers to ensure a seamless journey to the island
Booking Direct ensures that we can provide the best deals & rates for your holiday with us. If you have any further questions or require any assistance to complete your reservation online please contact us today.
We look forward to welcoming you to Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa.
Terms & Conditions
On the fourth full moon of the Balinese calendar Nyepi Laut is celebrated on the islands of Nusa Penida, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembongan. This year this day falls on September 29th. On this day the inhabitants of the three islands pay homage to the Dewa Baruna who is the ruler of the seas. This ritual has been performed in the region of Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan since 1600 during the reign of Dalem Waturenggong. The ritual practice of that day includes meditation and quiet contemplation on the importance of the watery environment that surrounds and sustains the islands.
On Nyepi Laut all activities on and in the sea will be ceased. No boats will come to any of the islands and no boats will leave any of the islands. This is a good day to explore the island land.
- Room Rates are inclusive of Breakfast for 2 people.
- Prices are in IDR and are exclude 21% Government Tax & Service Charge
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of accommodation package is required to secure your reservation
- Credit card deposit will only be charged after the booking is confirmed. Once the credit card is processed, the company will email your confirmation to you, which must be retained for check-in purposes
- Full payment of accommodation package is required seven (7) days before arrival
- Low Season period: 16th Jan – 31st May & 16th Oct – 17th Dec
High season period: 1st June – 15th Oct & 18th Dec – 15th Jan
- Extra person in villa per night above 12 years inclusive of Breakfast is an additional cost of IDR 420,826 – price is subject to 21% Government Tax & Service Charge.
- No charge for one (1) child under 12 years in existing bedding sharing with two (2) adults. Includes Breakfast.
- Extra child under 12 years inclusive of Breakfast, is an additional cost of IDR 318,347 – price is subject to 21% Government Tax & Service Charge.
- Check out is 10am | Check in is 12pm.
- Guaranteed Price Match Policy: We will happily match any rate found online providing there is sufficient proof provided by the customer.
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
- Group Booking (8 rooms or more must be booked to be deemed a group)
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of accommodation package is required to secure a group reservation
- A second non-refundable deposit of 40% is due 3 months prior to the arrival date
- Final payment is due 7 days prior to arrival
- All deposits are non refundable
- If the booking is decreased then conditions will apply to the rooms cancelled
- All deposits are non refundable
- A cancellation made within 7 days prior to the arrival date or the guests does not show up, full payment for the booking is still required
Boat Transfers and Time table
There are a few options to get from Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island, please click here to refer to how to get there page for the additional costs not included in the above rates.