Bali misses you, Nusa Lembongan misses you, and the Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa family misses you! While island life is still on pause, we are still waiting for the day to have you back to your island oasis. Until then, we thought we would share some of our favourite experiences to keep fresh in your mind and give you something to look forward to when international travel allows you to come back to us.
1. Sunday Sounds at The Deck Café & Bar! Smooth house tunes, that vibrant sunset, fresh delicious cocktails & popcorn, smiling staff, & Mount Agung view. New friendships, good vibes, international house DJs, fun for friends & families. Did someone say “The Deck Margarita”?! Yep, we sure did and they are delicious.
2. Late night cap at The Howff Whisky, Gin, & Wine Bar. Our special hidden speakeasy, where Scotland meets Bali, and if it were not for the stunning open view of Mount Agung and the turquoise sea, you may as well be in a typical Scottish bar. The whiskys, creatively charged carefully crafted cocktails, kilted staff, cool blues-inspired tunes, tapas, and a space so unique and design-inspired you will never forget. The Gem of Nusa Lembongan.
3. Surfing, scuba diving, freediving, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding….all things outdoors! Daily rituals getting in the crystal clear turquoise blue sea under the Bali sun, there is nothing more naturally healing and refreshing. With an abundance of marine life being located in the Coral Triangle, swim amongst the manta rays, colorful corals, tropical fish, dolphins, & turtles among other life. With some of the world’s best surf breaks right at Mother Nature’s playground, there is no excuse not to have the best holiday of your life.
4. Explore! Jump on a scooter, rent a golf buggy, or even a local jukung boat and get around the islands. There is so much to see, from the beautiful photogenic beaches of Nusa Penida to the iconic Devil’s Tears and Dream Beach, to island beach bars, the famous Yellow Bridge crossing to Nusa Ceningan, the beaches and cliff jumping on Nusa Ceningan (for those dare-devils!), check out the island’s sustainable seaweed farming, and of course just riding through the authentic villages and taste some local spices & food. The villages are truly the pinnacle of Balinese life.
5. Get under the skin of Nusa Lembongan culture. Try one of the exclusive Guest Experiences at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa, including a morning guided village walk with one of the Batu Karang local staff and learn about local life & customs, make your own canang sari (offerings), learn Balinese cooking & spices with the talented Chefs, or learn the Art of Mixology at The Howff Whiskey, Gin & Wine Bar. Attend a ceremony with one of the staff, and learn about the temples & magical Balinese Hindu religion. Local hospitality is known to be so warm & welcoming, the locals love to share their homes & village. It is the perfect opportunity to step outside your normal comfort zone on a small, safe island with so much to offer. Flip Flops optional, cameras essential, and curious minds highly recommended!
Until we get to see you again for a beautiful sun soaked & curated holiday with us, we hope these memories make you smile and keep thirsty for a vacation beyond boundaries and arresting the senses. The Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa staff family is waiting for you.
Bali Office Address:
Jalan Matahari Terbit, Ruko MGA Kav. 5
Matahari Terbit Beach – Sanur, Denpasar, Bali
Phone: +62 895 4013 50588
Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm
Sat – Sun: 9am – 6pm